Passwort-Wechseltag: Lasst es einfach!
Are you about to set up a web server for your projects, blog, or website?
Check out our Web server security series:
We cover SSH and TLS hardening, HTTP response headers, ModSecurity, Fail2ban, and server-side DNS configuration. There's more to come.
Ideas and feedback are welcome.
@kylerankin When you see cheap electronics, realize that often the hardware cost is subsidized by spyware agreements and selling user data.
@craigmaloney i've heard it's not that great tasting
but it's an iso standard so it's not cheap to find out >.>
State of cable internet access in Germany in 2019:
1. Accept to install a Fritzbox in bridge mode because all other cable modems are either outrageously expensive or do not work here
2. Choose your contract between no static IP addresses, a semistatic IPv6 address with shared IPv4 via DSlite or a static IPv4 without *any* IPv6 connectivity
3. Get a hurricane electric tunnel to have IPv6 connectivity
4. Block out relevant IPV6 addresses in your DNS so that you can still watch Netflix etc.
Mozilla's plans for Thunderbird in 2019:
– UX/UI improvements in focus
– improving notifications by better integrating with each operating system’s built-in notification system
– UX/UI around encryption and settings will get an overhaul, whether or not all this work makes it into the next release is an open question
"Europe to fund bug bounties for 15 open source programs, including VLC, Drupal and Notepad++"
Tools: 7-zip, Apache Kafka, Apache Tomcat, Digital Signature Services (DSS), Drupal, Filezilla, FLUX TL, the GNU C Library (glibc), KeePass, Notepad++, PuTTY, PHP Symfony, VLC Media Player and WSO2
Großartig! Eine sinnvolle Investition in die Sicherheit von jedem. Das geht zurück auf Julia Reda.
Und die zweite Runde meiner #35C3 Bilder ist jetzt auch fertig
Wie immer CC-BY. Und in voller Auflösung hier: https://www.flickr.com/photos/leahoswald/albums/72157677141398878
Meine ersten Bilder vom #35C3 sind fertig :) Wie immer unter CC-BY Lizenz.
Chemist for profit. Sysadmin, photographer and cook for fun. Outdoors enthusiast. Always tinkering.
This is a private Mastodon instance. Federates with anyone but does not accept new users.